How did the summer month get to have this illustrious title? Well, July tends to be a month that is traditionally...nontraditional. Employees are on vacations, there are a lot of new hires gearing up for the next quarter, the office can be very busy or it can seem very slow. . . so it's a great time to utilize game shows to engage, motivate and train.
So what are some ways you can celebrate game show month?
- Play our game of the month: The Game Show Blitz, and test your knowledge of game shows past and present.
- Organize a game show tournament that runs through multiple training modules and days. Display a leader board in the office or training room to keep competition going.
- Bring your classroom game show online or into your webinar with QuizPoint and AllPlay Web
- Incorporate videos, pictures and your own sounds into your game show for a highly visual, highly sensory multimedia experience.
- Download our latest version of Gameshow Pro v4 with 10 new game board designs.
- Try a new game show format--Gameshow Pro alone has 6 different styles. Varying the game play can add freshness to a classroom game show.
- Have trainees create their own questions as part of a mid-training review, then use them in the game show to review.
- Catch up on game show hosting tips in our comprehensive learning center.
- Use a Classroom Feud-style game show to preview content and generate curiosity around a topic.
- Join our Facebook Fan Page for frequent, exclusive tips and updates.
- Get ready for our beta version of Gameshow Pro v5--coming in late summer!