Here at LearningWare, we:
- Developed new ways to embed AllPlay Web within a webinar using Adobe Connect, omNovia and other platforms.
- Got a new keypad partner in Meridia--allowing for our customers to have greater flexibility with their audience response keypad choices.
- Released Gameshow Pro 5--adding new game boards, a new design, a new backend, AllPlay functionality and MORE to the most popular game show software for training.
- And more (including moving into a new office)!
- New games for QuizPoint, our popular online game show software.
- New games for AllPlay Web, bringing more variety and engagements into webinars, elearning and virtual classrooms.
- An iPad control app: The ability to completely control our Gameshow Pro 5 software using your iPad.
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 Construction games: Pre-packaged, plug-and-play games making OSHA training entertaining, effective and far more engaging.
But that's just a start. Going into the next year, we'll continue to innovate by leaps and bounds--helping instructors deliver more engaging, effective and fun training.
So what do you want to see in 2011?